NCRM Autumn School
NCRM organises one Autumn School every year. Each Autumn School focuses on a cutting edge methodological topic. The Autumn Schools are aimed mainly at early-career researchers but are also relevant to postgraduate students.
The 2018 Autumn School will be held at the University of Manchester. Information about the 2018 Autumn School will be availabe on this page later on this year.
Previous Autumn Schools:
- NCRM Autumn School - New Data Horizons (2017)
- NCRM, UKHLS and ICLS Autumn School: The use of biomarkers in social science research Limited places still available (2016)
- Early Career Researchers: Radical Interdisciplinarity in the social sciences (2015)
- International and comparative research (2013)
- Structural equation modelling - principles and practice (2012)
- Methods Crossing Borders - Journeys of methodological innovation and evolution (2011)
- Five years of qualitative innovation (2010)
- Hybrid and crossover methods (2009)
- Exploring new data sources in the social sciences (2008)
- Presentations from 2007 summer school:
- Challenges of conducting collaborative research across disciplinary and methodological boundaries (2006)
- Data Generation, Complexity and Synthesis (2005)